While you take care of your customers and provide your goods/services
in a timely fashion, we take care of the authorization, billing,
reporting, settlement and all of the risk.The Checklist
you can start selling online and collecting your payments, make sure to
complete the following tasks (I know it seems like a lot, but if you
get started now, you'll be accepting payments in no time at all):
1. Open an account
and select your preferred account type
("Business" account highly recommended).
2. Create a confidential password (to login) and a Transaction PIN (to authorize transactions and account changes).
your email address.
4. Submit your verification documents
5. Complete a Website Review
6. Add a bank account
7. Add a credit card
(if necessary and applicable).
8. Enter secondary emails (if necessary).
9. Set up your Business profile
(s) if you have a Business account.
10. Generate your payment or subscription buttons through integration
(Standard or Advanced).
Integrate AlertPay web content into your checkout process (before
AlertPay payment screen preferably, so the customer knows that they
will be using us to pay for your product). For this content, please
contact Customer Support
and put "Content Request" in the subject field. Make sure to specifically ask for web content.
12. Become familiar with how to use your account (how to manage your businesses and payments; how to deposit
funds; how to grant refunds
and resolve customer disputes
Now that you know what to do, don't procrastinate — start cashing in today!
If you have any questions about selling online, contact Customer Support
. If you need assistance with Integration, submit a ticket
to Technical Support
and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
You may also want to read this fascinating article
on the merits of using a third-party payment solution for your business.
Have a great day!