We are excited to announce that AlertPay is becoming Payza
this month! The AlertPay you love is getting even better! With a new design, a new logo and a new name, Payza will also bring you:
- New service offerings
- Smartphone- & mobile phone-friendly access
- More countries and additional currencies
- Global bank wire loads in more currencies
- Enhanced customer support
- A completely redesigned and easier-to-use website
- More e-wallet loading and withdrawing options
- And more!
On May 14, 2012, the AlertPay platform will be transitioned automatically and seamlessly to Payza
What does that mean for you? Business as usual! You can access your
money and use it the same way you always have. All of your information
stays the same:
- The same account (with your money in it)!
- The same personal, business and financial information!
- The same login and password!
will also be bringing online
payment processing to countries that have never had access to such
services as receiving convenient and affordable international payments
and localized banking transactions. Under the Payza brand, existing
AlertPay customers will be able to send and receive money around the
world, and will now have even more options to transact globally. Payza
will be directly contributing to local economic growth in
underdeveloped and emerging markets by facilitating cost-competitive
transactions across borders.
We are very excited about Payza, the new design and the new services, and we believe you will be too!
Stay tuned for more developments in the coming days!
Thank you for choosing AlertPay (soon to be Payza)!